Roadmap to Millionaire as an Investor

7 years of experience on Finance and wealth building, this blog is created to generate ideas how everyone can make a million dollar through actively investing.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

R. Robert Allan

It's always a pleasure to meet an amazingly successful person. This time I ran into R. Robert Allan, brother of Robert G Allan - for those of you that doesn't know him, if you walk into the library or Chapters, look under real estate investment section, you will see his books all over the place.

So it was my honor to have him share an hour of his time with me. He shared how his view on Real Estate investment is going to be like from his experience. He has ran through 3 down cycles. Major change in wealth. He told me how to play the game right, and those majority Real estate courses out there isn't realistic. They over promised as a get rich quick schemes and such. R. Robert Allan is more humble and does Real investing for passion. He is looking for savy investors to invest with him in the States please send me an email and I will get you in Touch. 10-30% ROI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home