Roadmap to Millionaire as an Investor

7 years of experience on Finance and wealth building, this blog is created to generate ideas how everyone can make a million dollar through actively investing.

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Another Year has gone by. I believe it is everyone's job to sit down and just think and reflect upon what have they done or accomplished in 2008. For me it was an Amazing year, where I have grown my knowledge for miles, where I have over come many obsoletes and failures, where I have achieved my goals. The most important of all, the networking and connections I had made - is priceless.

Now looking ahead to 2009, based on the wisdom I got over the years. I believe it is important to everyone to have these 3 keys to success in their life. So my new year resolution is to allocated and focus more time into these 3 fields, Minimum once a week and they are:


1. Planning -
- Vision, Goals, Planning - What's life without a plan/agenda ?

2. Marketing / Self Promotion
- Life and Business is Communications - Can you really do business with yourself?
- Marketing creates opportunities - Yes even sending out your resume is marketing

3. Learning
- How could one grow without additional new knowledge? grab a book, audio tape, or online
- Reinventing something that's been out there is never a good use of your time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home